Thursday, May 8, 2008

Photography by Kensley



Great job KENSLEY!

Max was a bit of a toughy because he didn't really want to take pictures. He really just wanted to eat fruit snacks, watch cartoons, and play Legos. Notice how there aren't a lot of photos of him? Cam was pretty funny. The photo shoot started out with some tears and Cam not really wanted to be posed... then, there were lots of smiles, hence the GQ poses. After that, I took all his clothes off and tried to get some cute shots out of him... all he'd really so is raise his hand like he had something to say. It was pretty funny. All in all, I think it turned out really great and I've got a lot of cute shots to pick from.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Liz said...

Very Very cute.. I love the faces that Cam made. She did a wonderful job.