Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where are you, my little memory card reader?

So sorry that I haven't posted anything in a long time... I can't find my memory card reader. Max was playing with it the other day and now I can't find it. He thinks it's a STUD finder for the wall and was using it as such. Now? Well, who knows where it is... I'll be searching high and low because, after all, you must see my cute video if Cam. He is now MOBILE! He doesn't crawl on his knees, but he can do his version of an army crawl. Now, I have to buy a gate. This kid is all over the place is SECONDS! Anyway, pictures and videos to come later... Hopefully later today.

On another note... does anyone know how to create something in PhotoShop so that if I were to post a picture on here of say, a little bird, that the space around the bird would be transparent and show the background of my site instead of a white box?

Example:












I'm just still really really REALLY new to this so any help would be super awesome!

Thanks for reading our blog.

We love you!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so excited Cam is Mobile!! That is so exciting-- I still can't believe I havent seen him yet-- That totally puts me in the category of "bad Friend"-- I did have a gift for him and actually still do but It wont fit him anymore :( I am sorry :( We need to get togther soon I miss you too!

Liz said...

Mobile... wow! I am so glad Isabelle is not mobile yet. She is not interested in it yet. Fine by me. I am not ready for that quite yet. I attempt to put her on her tummy and she get her feet pushed to the ground but she mostly just rolls right back onto her back. Right now she likes just to be sitting. I bet that makes life so much more exciting :0 with Cam being mobile. We need to come visit you guys.

Kari said...

yay! you posted! thanks for the yummy dinner last night! it was delicious! You have to open the bird in photoshop and make sure the background is transparent and then delete the white background that is around it...the background should then show in photoshop as little gray and white squares. josh says hit ctrl+alt+shift+s, choose png or gif and click the transparent checkbox on the right.