-Click the picture to get a better view-
Anyone is invited, but you MUST RSVP so that I know how many card kits to make. Questions? Just ask me. Yes, you can still get the cards even if you can't make it to the class. I'll make the cards for you and mail them to ya. We shall discuss shipping at the time of ordering. And yes, you can order more than one set of cards. Just come to the class! Your RSVP will be posted on my stamp blog, so check it out!
*Special thanks to Dani Mogstad for putting together this super cute digi kit!
Click {HERE} to see her way cute stuff!*






3 comments:
TAG! your it, now go read my blog :)
I will make it o one of your classes, I promise. I have been extra crazy the last few weeks. I hope all is well. Love your page.
Jane, you are so creative and domestic! It is so unfair, really.
Post a Comment