Do you guys have a NO SOLICITING sign on your door? I do, but somehow, these illiterate idiots STILL knock on my door.
Read this sad article. What's even more shocking is that American Fork is not that far from me - 10 miles-ish.
Sad sad sad...
Keep Your Door CLOSED!
Holla!
-
Have you been missing my creations? I've been making a lot more digital
art than paper art and cards.
What do you think?
Here's a small (seriously) sampl...





4 comments:
that story totally freaked me out! Especially now that I can't answer my door and my kids usually do! Lovely! I will need to get a camera for the front door so I can see who is here! :) Oh no, it's Jane...DON'T answer the door! hehe :) Just teasin!
I never answer the door. Mostly cause I am afraid of stuff like that and it is usually just me and the kids. Well lately my kids have been dragging the tall kitchen table chair to the front door so they can take the chain off and go outside. It makes me so mad. I can't get them to understand how important it is that they not do it
How totally scary! And sad!
I HATE solicitors. I will never buy anything from a door to door salesman. When we first moved into our home, an alarm sales dude came to the door and asked if I wanted an alarm. I told him I needed to talk to my husband about it and if he had a card, and we decided we were interested, we would give him a call. Well, he didn't have a card. Then he says "well, if you let me come in I can look around your house and give you a bid on how much it would be to install." I then said "no thanks" and slammed the door in his face. I am so not going to let some unknown man into my home when I am home alone with my small daughter. I don't want him casing my house, and I don't want to get raped! I am not going to be nice to soliciters anymore. Especially after this incident in AF.
Post a Comment