My baby appointment was really exciting. I got to see my little bean and its super healthy heart beating like crazy! My doctor just laughed the whole time I was there. He kept saying,"Weren't you just here?" Uh, yeah, I was. My doctor is a goof. He's started dying his hair and he looks ridiculous. He should just let it go grey! He's not even really old... maybe late 50's? He delivered all of my mom's babies except me. Fun huh?
My knee appointment was also hilarious! Ok, well, not that funny. My doc congratulated me on being prego AGAIN and just said to come back at the end of the year or whenever I'm done having kids. Ha ha! He said my knee looks great and I could leave it like it is for another 10 years. But I'll most likely have my surgery at the end of the year so that I reach my out-of-pocket maximum with insurance and it will, once again, work WITH me and not AGAINST me.
Holla!
-
Have you been missing my creations? I've been making a lot more digital
art than paper art and cards.
What do you think?
Here's a small (seriously) sampl...





1 comment:
Wow! Baby #3, so exciting! Congrats.
Post a Comment