Friday, January 9, 2009

Refi NOW! Rates are sooooooooo LOW!!!

From time to time I assist Chris' cousin Todd is doing home refinances. He works for Optimum Mortgage and since rates are so so SO low right now it might be beneficial for you to refinance. Just fill this Quick App out and send it to Todd directly. I won't see any of your information so no worries. What could it hurt? Todd will let you know if he can or can't help you.

Questions, just ask me: junglejanelee {at} gmail {dot} com

Questions for Todd Peguillan, just email or call him directly:
801-254-1467
toddpeguillan {at} yahoo {dot}com


Just make sure you write in the notes section that you're a friend of mine and/or Chris'.

*I don't know how to make a link to a pdf file, so just send me an email asking for the Quick App and I'll email it to you.*


Good luck.
Photobucket

No comments: